Saturday, January 15, 2005

Half time (with my pals)

It's half time now at Anfield with my fav team Man Utd leading as usual...Rooney with a wonderful shot past Dudek. [ Liverpool 0 - 1 Man Utd ]

Ha ha my pals are cursing their Liverpool now... Anyway, these pals are crashing at my place till this match is over. A rather boring sat for me. Woke up early to study my acca module then meet up Yan to go Bugis coz he wanted to buy a web cam. That Yan... kind of a tech dumbass, so need me to give some advice.

Damn... next week this time I'll be in camp performing duty...gonna waste my sat liao.

ok back to the 2nd half and cheering and cursing my pals...Timothy, ain't not a bad host hor. Provide u guys with snacks n some beers n not to mention my good stadium effect sound system ha ha ... hope ur liverpool lose to man utd yet again.