Saturday, April 19, 2008

GT5 Prologue


The driving simulator is out! Went down to Gamescore Funan this afternoon to get my preorder - Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, which actually arrived yesterday, a day after this US Import was officially released. Had been waiting for this to be out since the Jap/Asian version was released last december. But too bad my Jap & Chinese reading skills cannot make it so gotta resort to waiting for the US version.



This US release edged out Jap version as it has 34 more cars, one more track, two player split screen, drift trial, Quick Tune mode, Free Run mode, additional single player races, and a bunch of bug fixes already included in the Blu-ray disc. But those who got the Jap/Asian version can obtain this update to 'par' it online. I tried for a little while earlier and the HD graphics damn chio!



My 1st car on GT5 Prologue: Mazda RX-8 Type S. My phone video cam does not do justice to the realism of the graphics.