Sunday, January 15, 2006

Fast & Efficient Deal!

Close a deal today! I was sleeping late today when a phone call woke me up. Some guy called asking if my Creative mp3 player was still available and of course I replied yes and freshen up immediately! Finally someone wanted to buy my mp3 player. Was rather worried that I can't sell it off after I bought my iPod. Anyway, this guy sounds rather sincere and interested so after explaining some details to him, he arranged to meet up at City Hall at around 3pm.

Sold for S$350

The quality of the pic i posted on Yahoo auction did me much favour! So we met up at City Hall Starbucks and the deal was settled in less than 10 minutes! He played around for a while and paid me cash as he was very satisfied with what he saw. (coz honestly speaking, my player was in a very good condition!) Now I'm gonna close the bid on my Yahoo Auction account...