Friday, January 13, 2006

1st day of class

Today, or rather Thurs 12 Jan, my 1st day of my new ACCA 2.5 Financial Reporting module. It's back to the same old days of hectic work + study schedule....hard to adjust back my mentality especially after all the fun since Christmas, New Year and the the coming Chinese New Year. Anyway, the day started of with rain (damn! has been raining for the past 1 week already leh...) then on to some normal work stuffs and thankfully a rather short meeting in the late afternoon, so I can make it to class earlier today. Ha ha and today suppose to meet Trish for dinner before class coz she's now taking ACCA in the same school as me. But that ever-blur Trish forgotten to brought her mobile and thus we didn't make it for dinner.

Class size this module was rather small as compared to previous modules so I can manage to pay more attention instead of looking at the ladies.... ha ha. Lecturer started out telling us we have 146 days to exams! What a way to inaugurate the 1st class....no comments. I must say this module will be another tough one to conquer so my aim this time round is to attend every single lectures (I manage to do that last year... yeah!) Lots of Financial Standards (bout 28 of them!) to learn and apply throughout the whole module n the exams. Lecturer was able to capture the class's attention throughout and make it interesting though.

ok class ends.

then what?

wait at the lobby for Trish lor... she appears with some friends after her Law class and as usual, smile then talk talk talk.... actually I'm rather tired today but nevertheless accompany her home hor. I've just finish reading 17 pages of notes and now gonna zzz liao so gotta long day tml. Oh ya tml after work, my section is going to Marina South for steamboat dinner. Should be fun. Better standby my camera coz I'm going to make someone drunk tml!!! Oh by the way, Yan is back from Hong Kong yesterday but only for 2 weeks and he promise he'll join us for the dinner. Should be fun. Should be fun.