Wednesday, July 05, 2006

PSP "Party" @ Work

The title was right! This post was actually created during office hours...opps! I just finish a meeting so I guess need a short break to clear my mind before my next task. I skip lunch earlier just to enjoy the short-lived PSP fun earlier on during lunch. Waylan suggested yesterday that we bring our PSPs have try wifi up 4 players player Vitua Tennis. Though didn't managed to play doubles but, we still have bout 45 minutes of fun time. My "Thomas Haas" was pitching against William's "Sebastien Grojean" and I really had good fun sort of like mind games...trying to figure out each other's next move. Kinda a rare sight during lunch time. The rests are having lunch but the 4 of us are hooking up our PSP playing Virtua Tennis! We should playing PSP more often during lunch. DAmn, almost 4pm liao... got to see Nancy to sort out some system bugs!