Thursday, July 13, 2006

Redeemed!

Finally completed the HMV redemption card. I redeemed a alternative metal cd of my choice. I've collected 25 stamps which means that I've spent at least bout 25 x $20 = $500 at HMV for the past 6 months! Wah....I spent so much on music n magazines ah?

If my parents knew, they will start to nag liao... maybe wanna increase my contribution towards monthly household?! ( they don't read my blog.... ha ha) they won't find out :)

Dying to watch Pirates of the Caribbean 2 - Dead Man's Chest! Yesterday Peter said maybe going today after working hours but damn him, never call. Nevermind, maybe we watch tomorrow or sat. Oh crap, this sat need to work.! Maybe after that meet up Yanni and the rest coz they wanna go geylang for makan.

TGIF tomorrow! But I've a presentation tomorrow.... gonna find a good topic for that + need to cope with my confidence n the stage fright thing.