Saturday, January 13, 2007

2007 1st Tutorial

1st tutorial of the year.

Enrolled for the Oxford Brookes University - BSc (Honours) in Applied Accounting while waiting for my Dec 06 exam results. Being a saturday morning class, I was 5 minutes late for the tutorial... Ms Helena Johnson was already lecturing when I got there. This is a brand new challenge for me as this is not the usual modules that I took. I must prepare a research & Analysis Thesis and to do this, lots and lots of research and information gathering have to be done. Its not just study and apply in the exams. Classification of Honours are mostly based on critical evaluation of arguments, evidence and of course, presentation skills. I would really like to be awarded a First Class Honours. Its not all that difficult but its the sheer amount of time that I need to do all that & I have to submit my thesis by 6 Apr 07. Meaning, more hard work and less gaming.


Even the guide is so thick.....