Thursday, January 04, 2007

New Year Resolutions?

This year, I'm not gonna spend 30 mins - 1hr to pen down my resolutions. Why? Coz its just useless. Its basically pretty much the same copy and paste minus here add there from last year's list. I'm just as lazy as the next guy when it comes to sitting down and making a list.

The problem with having resolutions is basically telling myself that I have 12 mths to accomplish and it seems a long time for that matter. This time, anything worth doing, I'm gonna action on it immediately. This year, I'm having many transition periods and many serious decision makings to ponder upon for eg. leaving the force in couple of months time, straight into accountancy field or to further studies first after completing ACCA, etc.

Whatever it is, this year is gonna to a whole new change. For instance, I've a just fully renovated my room and furnishings are bout 90% completed to kick start 2007. Now I'm just short of an air-con and a Playstation 3!