Sunday, August 31, 2008

Coffee with Jennifer

Jennifer is back from Denmark! So we arranged to meet up and catch up since it's been super long time since we saw each other. Started off having coffee and some tiramisu cake at Starbucks (where else? ha ha).

Not sure if it's me but it seems more crowded today in town as compared to other weekends. Nothing much to do but just shopped around and end up bumping into William & Siska at Taka. Our newlyweds looks good and happy together. Siska kept asking us to join them but we decided to let them alone to enjoy their marriage time. End up, we went shopping for toys (mostly Jennifer) and she accompanied me to shop for some business wear at G2000. Will be back next weekend to shop for more business attire to prep myself for my career break @ Deloitte.


Jennifer sort of dragged me into this crowded Mid-Autumn food fair at Taka. I hate crowded place but as it turns out, we kinda had a little fun trying out some mooncake samples. Didn't knew there is a coffee flavoured mooncake and the aftertaste kinda grows on me. She ended up buying a bottle of honey and I got a weird consultation from one of the honey stall lady. All I can remembered is that she told me I shouldn't go Taiwan... wtf?