Friday, August 29, 2008

TGI Friday

It's finally Friday! What I like going to work on a Friday is that you don't need to be in your usual smart business attire. I can be in casual shirt and jeans. But of course being the month end, there are lots of work to clear and staying back late is inevitable.

I hate reconciling those figures and schedules!!

Someone recently came back from leave and brought back some goodies to share with the office. Stupid me, go try out the lemon ginger... the after taste is kinda weird.

One of my many visits to the coffee dispenser on a daily basis. I reckon I had 6 cups of coffee on average.
Beautiful sunset view. Reminds that I need to finish my coffee and head back to work.

After being office bound for more than the amount of sleep I had for the past 2 days, I can finally EXIT.
Erm... where's my cab?