Saturday, March 07, 2009

Ice Cream, Donuts & Sackboy



Udders Ice Cream. Had no idea that Mike was gonna bring me & Phyllis here but I would rather he treat us instead ha ha. Never heard of this place before. It's along Thomson Road, near Novena MRT. Gotta say it's a nice little cosy place and their liqueur-flavored ice creams taste great. I ordered the Orange Choc Bitters & Tira-miss-u, serving on a waffle. I'm so coming back again.

Am also a sucker for all things donuts. My fav was from Donut Factory but since I was at Plaza Singapura, decided to get from Missy Donuts instead of heading to Suntec for Donut Factory.

Donuts!

Last but not least, something cute to complete the day. Finally decided to buy Little Big Planet and see what the fuse is all about. Though not Mario, a google search revealed that Sackboy is popular in it's own right.