Tuesday, March 03, 2009

PS3 Official Bluetooth Headset

Left office @ around 5.45pm, the earliest in the past 3 mths I think. Since I had time to burn, decided to shop around and managed to hoot this slick looking PlayStation 3 Official Bluetooth Headset.

Had been thinking of buying this since it was announced that this headset would be bundled with Socom: Confrontation. I just bought the headset w/o the bundle coz Socom for the PS3 did not really interest me coz it's only mulitplayer online + read couple reviews that the server is not really that stable, only like 7 maps available and overall, the game got bad-average review.

I've paired and play around with it for a bit and honestly very satisfied with it. My initial review:
- fast & easy to pair with my PS3
- paired with my Nokia E71, no issue so far
- sound quality is suberb
- doesn't take long to charge
- doubled as a desktop mic when in cradle (also while charging)
- High-Quality (HQ) mode (which works only on PS3) offers noise cancellation. Good feature especially when having a chat in-game when ur team-mates
- Also, PS3 displays info such as connection status, battery level and speaker volume level.

I should be using this exclusively for my PS3 gaming.