Friday, December 30, 2005

another new toy > the new iPod video 60GB

ok i admit i bought a quite a lot of tech gadgets this year - 1st, the Sharp 26" LCD TV, then Sony PSP, then Sony Cybershot T-5 and lastly the iPod (which I'm very proud of) that i bought today!

I suddenly have this crazy urge to get the new iPod video 60GB after my vacation and have been checking the net for details of it and bam! I bought 1 today! Actually, my big boss gave us an incentive half day off from work this afternoon around 1pm and the the 1st thing I did after I got home was to check the net for the features of the new iPod video. That's when I made up my mind and rush down to Sim Lim Square to purchase the iPod Video 60GB (Black). Oh I also bought and installed the screen protector film to protect my new toy and those rubber-like skin for my iPod.

What a way to start year 2006 with all my tech toys! I always believe you gotta work hard, study hard and play(+ enjoy) hard!


Even the packing is so slim & sexy!

oooh...

Now, I'm going to sell/auction off my Creative Zen 20GB. Anyone interested?