Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Worst exams ever

Exams finally over but there wasn't any sign of relief this sitting at all. I totally screwed up both my papers and this was one of my worst exam sitting in my entire education phase. I was always very confident for my exams and seriously, this sitting is such a shocker for me. IMO, was kinda unfair papers for Advanced Audit n Advanced Taxaxtion, time was a constant factor and 3 hours for these 2 modules is seriously not enough. Or maybe I was weak in these area, I don't know.

My mind's a mess, very demoralised. Or maybe that was the pressure of taking ACCA level 3 modules. I always pictured myself clearing all ACCA modules at the very 1st attempt... well, at least up to level 2 modules. Had couple of friends who always admired that I could always clear these professional papers 1st time while they had to cope with some setbacks at level 2 modules. I guess this time, this exam sitting really set me back.

Screw that! I gave my best shot (though I was really thinking I could pass these 2 papers) and there nothing much I could do now. Christmas is round the corner, I will go out tomorrow and fully utilised my leave, have fun, do some shopping and suck up all the festival joy before returning back to office.