Sunday, December 04, 2005

Cash outflow...

I'm so busy recently that I've no time to clear my in-tray, couple of mails to follow up, pay bills etc. While going through my in-tray, saw this ACCA mail lying there & realised it was a notification for my annual subscription for 2006....good thing i saw that because I actually forgotten all bout it! This is to maintain my yearly student subscription for ACCA global register. So I log on and pay online lor.

UK£59 leh.... today's spot rate is 1 GBP = 2.92730 SGD that means I'm paying SGD$172.711 loh! Wah lau... and this is just the UK thingy. I still have to pay the S'pore ICPAS same annual thingy SGD$120. Simple maths : total = SGD$272.11. Burned! This is just to maintain my name in the UK and S'pore student register.

Waaahh, I'm really being @#*^ this time. On wait, still have to pay my mobile, SCV and maxonline bills altogether... On yah still need to transfer $225 to Wenguang later to the year end retreat at M'sia. Jialaat...today really ganna burned deep deep....