Tuesday, December 06, 2005

More time pls...


So damn tired.... 6.30am liao. Whole nite never sleep, good thing that I'm playing 98.7fm in the background and had a little chocolate ice-cream break around 4am to keep me awake.

8 more days to days to exams still halfway thru' my preparation.... time is not on my side leh! This thursday still have a flight outing at Marina, so half day gone & Fri another anniversary thingy going on, another half day....tried to escape the thursday lunch cum outing but boss call me up n ''convince'' me, therefore no choice but to attend. (Pardon me but...I'm on leave. You approved my leave, remember?)

Think I'm going to study another 3 hrs till bout 9am + then sleep for 4 hrs before whacking hard for the exams.

What to do? still young.... gotta work to finance my degree.... it this what they call prime stage of being a young adult?