Friday, December 02, 2005

Good Morning!

Surprising I'm not very tired or sleepy after studying though the nite. Morning air just smells better + the sky is beautiful (see the photo below, no bluf you). Finally my body clock adjusted after 2 days to that of an owl or nightwatcher or whatever. Pre-exam routine. Trying to following my planned timetable during my study leave :

9.00 am to 3.00 pm ~ zzzzz
3.00 pm to 3.30 pm ~ "10 more minutes lah.." (lazy buffer sleep & getting up)
3.30 pm to 4.30 pm ~ slack, play, newspaper, food,tv,etc.
4.30 pm to 6.30 pm ~ light revision
6.30 pm to 7.30 pm ~ jogging (really helps to de-stress)
8.oopm to 10.00pm ~ TV + enjoy time
10.oopm to 7.00am ~ intensive revision, practise exam qns (with many small breaks to perk me on!)

Brain rather " jammed" now.... whole night just practising on working capital management & investment appraisals. Don't know how many I gonna cope in the exam hall....very time constraint-ing paper.

Think my Straits Times arrived liao. ok now... I shall have corn flacks with milk + Straits Time then zzzzz. Good Morning!