Saturday, April 08, 2006

While waiting....

Was authoring some videos to DVD a while ago and based on 'Nero Vision' my DVD should be burnt in another 40 minutes, gotta wait lor. Early saturday morning now... and in another bout 6 hrs, I'll have to go back to work. Aiyo...sat back to work! I think I'll try to clear my outstanding tasking by 12pm then go home n rest cum personal time cum maybe go out have fun cum maybe study for a while.

Hmm... recap for the day : my Friday is kinda slow... secretariate a 2 hrs morning meeting then after lunch sort out some outstanding issues till bout 6.30pm. My minutes have to be out by tuesday for vetting. Thank goodness that idiotic craphead with strong body odour subordinate of mine was 'sick' for the day, allowing me more time n focus to carry out my tasks!

ok I just checked the defination of body odour - "
malodorousness resulting from a failure to bathe" which I believe is rather true for that craphead! ha ha ha