Saturday, April 08, 2006

Yeah new Adidas watch!

Since I was outbidded yesterday for the Seiko Flightmaster, I went watch shopping today and this Adidas watch really caught my eyes! Nice & elegant & it adds more value to my already very expensive left hand! ha ha... see the pics I took... very chio right? I'm going to adore this watch from now onwards. ok I better sleep now...feeling rather 'high' after all that drinking earlier on + tml (sunday) I've ACCA 2.5 class from 2-5pm!

Happy that I bought this Adidas Watch!
The Specs :

Band: Brushed stainless steel bracelet with a fold-over deployment clasp

Case/Dial: Polished stainless steel case, Royal blue dial with three black subdials

Description: Quartz movement, Dress watch, Multi-function, Silver-tone luminous hands, markers and numbers, Small black markers on outer dial, Three subdials for day, date and 24 hour timekeeping, Polished stainless steel bezel, crown, case and caseback, 50 meters/165 feet water resistant