Monday, August 21, 2006

ACCA Exams Results out tomorrow...

yup... in bout 12 or more hours time, I'll receive my results online between 12pm to 2pm via email. Oh crap... feeling very nervous got these are the results for the final 2 modules of level 2 which by the way has a rather low passing rate.

Paper 2.5 - Financial Reporting : tough one, already expect the worst.
Paper 2.6 - Audit & Internal Review : confident.

really hope that I can clear these 2 modules so that I can finally move to (the last) level 3 and embark on the oxford brookes degrees research project thingy and then finally grad the whole of ACCA to be a Provisional Member. So far I manage to clear all modules fairly well with just 1 attempt each. Hope I can continue this. If not, gotta wast time and money (both SGP & GBP).

dun think I can really concentrate much during work tomorrow morn till lunch.