Monday, August 21, 2006

Finally.. I cleared ACCA Level 2

Damn right I pass both modules fairly well. Hugh relief and bout $900+ poorer coz I went to enroll 2 new level 3 modules. I'm finally a ACCA level 3 student after 1.5 years.

I enrolled option paper 3.1 - Advanced Audit & Assurance and option paper 3.2 - Advanced Taxation because these are the 2 most career demand and satisfying areas out of the 4 option papers. Too bad the Oxford Brookes degree research program is not available till Jan 07... so gotta wait till then.

Gonna give myself a good treat for my hard work in passing the two June 06 modules. Well, maybe not too much as I'm so bucks poorer and classes starts this fri and sat. Its back to classes too soon but think bout the near future and success when I graduate is a sure motivation and turn-on.

(Pity those who fail marginally like 49% ... ha ha you sad loser!)