Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Damn day

had a really damn day. most frustrating was missing my acca class due to stupid work thus wasting my money. really enjoy going for acca classes but this wasn't the case today. tried to manage my time well today and work as much as i could but stupid last minute stuffs cause me to stay back late n thus missing class. now i've no choice but to borrow notes from friends this sat instead. just by borrowing n copying notes doesn't really helps coz i wouldn't appreciate 1st hand lecture. a lot of unhappiness at work recently which seriuosly affected my morale at work. really glad that i'm leaving current work place in 8 or so mths time and by then should be finishing acca degree soon and start my professional career.

i should have just finshed my class at this time...